1. Search Engine Basics
2. Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
3. Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
4. SEO Requirements Gathering & Keyword Research
5. Title and other META Tags Creation
6. SEO Copywriting
7. Search Engine and Directory, Article, Form Submission
8. Overview of all the above sessions
9. SEO & Web Design
10. Text Content & Dynamic Content
11. Graphics & Flash Pages
12. Frames and Tables
13. Link Popularity
14. Overview Of Web Analytics
15. Google Web 2.0 Technology
16. Video Optimization
17. Social Media & Bookmaking Optimization
What the student will know by the end of the course:
· What is search engine optimization (SEO)?
· How to create effective page Title Tags.
· How to create an effective and optimized META Description Tag.
· How to create an effective and optimized META Keywords Tag.
· How to research and select appropriate keywords to target.
· How to successfully integrate search keywords within your web site copy.
· How to optimize each page of your web site step-by-step.
· Overview of important search engines and directories.
· How to submit your site to important search directories.
· An overview of what search engines consider to be â€œspamâ€ .
· Web design elements to avoid ensuring your site is search engine compatible.
· How to monitor your search rankings and site traffic.
· How to create effective Alt Image attributes.
· How to create effective and optimized text navigation menus.
· How to use link titles and anchor text effectively.
· How to set up your site architecture to be search engine friendly.
· How web page file extensions impact search engine compatibility.
· How to integrate good Web Design and SEO together
· How to create a search engine friendly site map.
· How to use the Robots META tag.
· How to optimize a site designed in Flash.
· How to increase your siteâ€™s link popularity.
· Overview of Google Page Rank.
How to Create Google, Yahoo & MSN Webmaster Tool Account and
Who Will Benefit From The SEO Course?
Individuals who want to learn about SEO for their own personal
knowledge and better career prospects.
Webmasters who want to offer optimization and marketing as a service to
· Small business owners who are relatively hands-on with their websites.
· Corporate website development teams who need to re-do their website
· Company owners who supervise their web designers and Internet marketing.
· Businesses looking to increase traffic without outsourcing their web work.
· Vikash Mundhra
· Munna Sharma (SEO)
All faculites have more than 5-7 Years experience in Online Internet Marketing, SEO, SEM, Affiliate & Email Marketing.
Contact us for more details: Vinayakinfosoft@gmail.com
331, New Cloth Market
India - 38002